Poke Bowl with Yarra Valley Salmon Caviar
- 1 cup steamed rice
- 100g Diced raw tuna ( can substitute for salmon)
- Raw baby cucumbers – thinly sliced
- Red radishes- washed and sliced
- 100g Edamame
- 50g Sprouting Mung Beans
- 2 Spring Onions, finely sl;iced
- 100g Kimchi
- 1 Boiled egg
- 50mls Ponzu Dressing
- Furikake Japanese rice seasoning mix
- 30g Yarra Valley ‘First Harvest’ Salmon caviar
Follow the cooking instructions for 1 cup of steamed rice from the packet. Once cooked, set aside in a small bowl or cup for reheating later. Place this in the middle of your serving dish
In no particular order, arrange your raw, sliced and pickled vegetables, along with the egg around the rice. Make sure these are all cut into bitsize pieces. You can add or subtract any of these items. Avocado is a great addition to Poke bowls.
Dice the tuna (or salmon if you prefer) into bitesize pieces, and dress with the ponzu dressing. Add this to the Poke bowl. Finish by adding the Salmon pearls ontop of the rice, and a generous sprinkling of the Furikake seasoning. Finish by dressing the dish with a little olive oil, and extra ponzu dressing. Enjoy!