FAQ about deliveries
Yarra Valley Caviar ship perishable fresh seafood around the country using a network of refrigerated courier services. As we are located some distance from metro Melbourne, we dispatch once a week on Tuesday mornings.
Please see below for some information to help answer any delivery questions you may have
- We dispatch once a week on Tuesday mornings
- Cut off for all orders is 5pm Monday for following day dispatch
- Orders travel by road freight to all destinations. This can take up to 10 business days to reach some locations, such as Perth and Sunshine Coast.
- All orders remain in complete cold chain from our door to yours. – This will keep your caviar at optimal refrigerated temperature.
- Please provide accurate details when placing online orders, as these are required to provide SMS alerts for scheduled delivery, or locating your address correctly.
- We cannot edit and change delivery address once we have dispatched your order.
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes. Please provide street address only.
- If you have delivery instructions, please leave this in the additional comments section.
- If your order will not proceed on the website – this is due to your location not being serviceable through our network of couriers. – Yet! We’re working on this!
- All orders over $150 receive free delivery
If you have any further questions regarding delivery please click here to send us an email and a member of Yarra Valley Caviar will be in contact with you.
Cool Cartons delivery days by state.
Yarra Valley Caviar dispatch orders on Tuesday mornings with Cool Cartons, our refrigerated courier network.
*Please note, these days are as close to confirmed as possible. Sometimes delays happen, due to road freight hold ups, and the delivery will occur the next business day. These days will vary with Public Holidays also.
Please refer to your location below
Vic Metro delivery on Wednesday
Vic Regional delivery by Friday
NSW metro delivery on Friday
NSW Regional including Canberra, Southern Highlands & Illawarra delivery on Friday.
NSW Regional including Central coast & Newcastle would be the following Tuesday after dispatch
ACT delivery on Friday
QLD Metro delivery on the following Tuesday after dispatch
QLD Regional, including Gold Coast on the following Tuesday after dispatch
Sunshine Coast the following Wednesday after dispatch
South Australia the following Wednesday after dispatch ( Please note, unfortunately the SA network does not use the the tracking software for notifications)
WA delivery on following Tuesday after dispatch