FAQ about deliveries
Yarra Valley Caviar ship perishable fresh seafood around the country using a network of refrigerated courier services. As we are located some distance from metro Melbourne, we dispatch once a week on Monday mornings.
Please see below for some information to help answer any delivery questions you may have
- Order cut off Sunday 5pm for Monday dispatch
- Orders travel by road freight to all destinations. This can take up to 10 business days to reach some locations, such as Perth and Sunshine Coast. With the current border restrictions in place all interstate freight is affected.
- All orders remain in complete cold chain from our door to yours. – This will keep your caviar at optimal temperature.
- Please provide accurate details when placing online orders, as these are required to provide SMS alerts for scheduled delivery, or locating your address correctly.
- We cannot edit and change delivery address once we have dispatched your order.
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes. Please provide street address only.
- If you have delivery instructions, please leave this in the additional comments section.
- If your order will not proceed on the website – this is due to your location not being serviceable through our network of couriers. – Yet! We’re working on this!
- All orders over $120 receive free delivery
If you have any further questions regarding delivery please click here to send us an email and a member of Yarra Valley Caviar will be in contact with you.