Oysters with First Harvest Pearls & Shiraz Gin Dressing
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- 12 x Live Pacific or Sydney Rock Oysters
- First Harvest Atlantic Salmon Pearls
- 3 x shallots – finely diced
- 1 bunch chives – finely sliced
- 1 x small cucumber – seeded and finely diced
For the dressing
- 80mls Four Pillars ‘Bloody Shiraz’ Gin
- 30mls EVOO
- Pinch Sugar – to taste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and coarse
- Shuck and detach oysters – set in the fridge until needed.
- To make the dressing, fine dice shallots, deseed and dice the cucumbers and fine slice chives.
- Mix together with gin, EVOO, lemon juice. Season with pinch of sugar to balance, salt flakes and coarse pepper. Finally add the First Harvest Pearls, and allow to marinate.
- Serve the oysters on crushed ice or rock salt and top with plenty of the boozy dressing.