Prawns and Pearls
This recipe is perfect starter for Christmas day lunch – easy to prepare with little ingredients.
- 10x Cooked, peeled and deveined King Prawns
- 85g Yarra Valley Caviar Ikura Shoyu Zuke Pearls
- 3 tbl spoons Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 1 lime, juice and zested
- 1 small green chilli – thinly sliced
- Crispy fried shallots ( available in all Asian supermarkets)
- 10 small lettuce cups (cos or iceberg will work best)
- Mix together kewpie mayonnaise with lime juice and zest.
- Chop cooked prawns into small 1cm pieces and mix through mayonnaise mixture.
- Place prawn mixture into lettuce cups and top with 1 or 2 slices of green chilli per piece.
- Scatter with crispy fried shallots and top with a generous teaspoon of Ikura Shoyu Zuke Pearls and serve immediately.