Steak tartare with Polanco Oscietra Grand Reserve and Chappy’s Chips
- 100g Raw premium eye fillet beef – fine diced or minced
- 100g Polanco Oscietra Grand Reserve
- 1 shallot – peeled and fine diced
- 2 tbl spoon capers – chopped
- 2 tbl spoon cornichons – chopped
- Fine chopped chives
For the dressing – Whisk all ingredients together to combine
- 1 tbl spoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tbl spoon tomato ketchup
- 1 egg yolk
- Splash of tobacco sauce
- 1 tbl spoon Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh cracked black pepper
Make the dressing and add the raw diced beef. Mix well until all combined and sauce has coated the beef well. Add cornichons, shallots, capers and chives. Season with salt and black pepper. Allow beef to come to room temperature to maximise flavour.
Serve on top a single Chappy’s Sea Salt Potato chip and top each one with Polanco Oscietra Grand Reserve.