Warm potato, celery, and soft boiled eggs with Rainbow Trout Caviar
Prep time: minutes
Cook time: minutes
- 200g Cocktail potato, boiled and kept warm
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 2 sticks of celery, plus celery leaves
- Chopped tarragon / chives / dill
- Small bunch watercress
- YVC Rainbow Trout Caviar
For the dressing:
- 3tbl spoon mayonnaise
- Lemon juice -to taste
- Salt and pepper
- For the eggs, drop into boiling water and cook for 6 minutes. Refresh into an ice bath, and peel once fully chilled.
- Fine slice the celery, pick, wash and finely chop all the herbs and set aside.
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together. It should be sharp with lemon juice and creamy enough to lightly coat the warm potato.
- While the potatoes are still warm, tear them apart and add them to the bowl of dressing. Add all of the finely chopped herbs, along with the sliced celery. Transfer to your serving plate, and tear over the soft boiled eggs. The running yolks become part of the dressing and salad. Finish by topping with Rainbow Trout Caviar, and some EVOO. Enjoy!