Hash browns, Taramasalata, Anchovy and Polanco Baerii Siberian Reserve
A little bit fancy, a little bit naughty. A tasty way to make hash browns sexy!
- 10x Frozen packet hash browns
- Taramasalata – store bought is fine. Just not the pink stuff!
- 100g Polanco Baerii Siberian Reserve
- 10 fillets of Ortiz Anchovy
- 1 shallot – peeled and finely sliced into rings
- Cook the hash browns as per the packet instructions ( shallow fry or deep fry for best crispy results)
- Add a generous amount of taramasalata to each hash brown all the way down the middle. Now place a single fillet of anchovy on each.
- Separate the rings of shaved shallots and place on top of the anchovy.
- Now finish with Polanco Siberian Reserve Caviar – as much as you can for added luxury.
- Serve warm and crispy.